Nutrivive provides services to users throughout the world as well as the data controller for your information.
International Privacy Laws
Information We Collect from You Through Your Use of the Site
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews, content, and bio.
Social Network Services: If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including, for example, your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
Sharing of Your Data
Through our services we may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How We Use Your Data
We only use your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfil your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of Nutrivive using your contact information;
- To contact you when necessary or appropriate in relation to the Services being provided to you.
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location. If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, Nutrivive may use it for any business purpose.
How We Disclose Your Data
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your personal information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, if you make a call or receive/respond to a text using the Service).
- We may share your information with third-party service providers to fulfil your requests, including product requests.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect Nutrivive and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of Nutrivive or others.
- In the event that Nutrivive is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Data Security and Transfer
Your personal data is stored on servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. We take reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data. However, no company can fully prevent security risks. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
Our policy towards children’s information
This Service is not directed to anyone under the age of consent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that anyone under consent has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
To the extent that Nutrivive’s processing of your personal information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, Nutrivive relies on your consent, given through affirmative assent upon visiting the Nutrivive Site, to process your information data. Nutrivive may also process information that constitutes your personal information for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to Nutrivive’s use of your personal information for this purpose at any time.
You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails or SMS messages from Nutrivive by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails and/or text messages, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing email@example.com. Please note that deletion of your personal information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
If you believe that Nutrivive has not adhered to this Policy, please contact Nutrivive by e-mail at hello@Nutrivive.co.uk
We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
Nutrivive Contact Information
Please contact Nutrivive with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.
Head of Compliance & Data Control.